1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. This Public Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Offer) constitutes an official offer of POSMOTRITE NAVERH LTD
Company number 14095137
Registered office address
85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, United Kingdom, W1W 7LT, hereinafter referred to as the "Contractor", for the provision of information services through the Software of the Site: www.naverh.shop, (hereinafter referred to as the Site) to legal persons and individuals ) on the conditions listed below in the form of information services, courses. 1.2. In accordance with the applicable rules of international law, this document is a public offer, and in case of acceptance of the following conditions and payment for the services of the Contractor, the person who performed the Acceptance of this Offer becomes the Customer and the Customer becomes the Customer.
1.3. The Contractor and Customer provide mutual guarantees of their legal capacity and incapacity, necessary for the conclusion and performance of this Contract for the provision of information services.
1.4. Clicking any active button on the site and its subdomains, the Customer unconditionally accepts the conditions of this Offer and other arrangements posted on the site and its subdomains.
Receipt of funds in full size for paid service by the Customer on site and his subdomains is full and unconditional accepter of the Customer for acceptance of this Offer. 2. DEFINITIONS AND TERMS
2.1. For the purpose of this Offer below listed terms will be used in the following meaning:
3. SUBJECT OF THE OFFER
- Offer — this public offer of the contractor about the conclusion of the contract for the provision of Information services, containing all essential conditions of this contract, published on site. The contract of the Offer is a basic document of relationships between the Customer and the Contractor and doesn't subject to discussion. All the additions and changes are entered with the help of applications and/or additional agreements.
- Site — the totality of information, texts, graphic elements, design, images, photo and video materials, and other results of intellectual activity, and also programs for EVM, containing information system, providing access of such information on the Internet by network address:
- Information services/services — services of the Contractor on granting restricted access of the Contractor on site in accordance with conditions of the Offer. Services are granted in the form of written texts, audio recordings, video recordings, webinars, podcasts, presentations, assignments, and feedback workshops using the Internet.
- The Contractor — POSMOTRITE NAVERH LTD
Company number 14095137
Registered office address
85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, United Kingdom, W1W 7LT
- The Customer — the person who realized the Acceptance of the Offer is listed in its conditions.
- The Agreement for provision of information services(hereinafter - Agreement) — is an agreement between the Customer and the Contractor on the provision of Information services, which is being concluded through the acceptance of this Offer.
- Program security, PS - internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and/or similar) for access to information resources, being on the Internet, and other programs for transfer, storage, and processing of provided information. The Customer is obligated to provide the presence of PS independently on his personal computer or any other gadget. The Customer confirms that rendering of the services by the Contractor in relation to this Contract remotely using program security corresponds to the possibility of the Customer to use the services rendered in this way.
- Access to the personal cabinet - a message directed by the Contractor, by email, confirming the fact of conclusion of the Contract, and containing information, necessary for receiving services by the Customer on Site.
- Feedback - service in the form of creating replies of the Contractor, Curator, or Invited expert to questions of the Customer, realized in the form of a webinar, or in the form of communication in social network( including telegram,вконтакте etc.) with definite topic through the network Internet.
- Chat - closed communities in the messenger Telegram, destined to exchanging messages between the Customers and the Contractor and curators within this Contract
- Mailing list - automated sending emails to the email address (email) of the Contractor.
- Curator - a person involved by the Contractor for the provision of information services, realizing practical interaction with the Customer in the form of carriage of remote transfer of information through electronic means of communication and, if necessary, personal communication, using resources of the Contractor, and also knowledge, received from the Contractor and from other sources.
- Invited expert, Expert - individual invited by the Contractor for provision of information services to the Customer.
- Platform - program for EVM, which represents an automated system of sales and service provision in the interactive mode and which realizes remote provision of information services by the Contractor to the Customer.
- Tariff - the cost of information services of the Contractor granted to the Customer.
- Announcement – information about the Course, and information materials, posted on the Site on one or several web pages.
- Course training – information complex, including various information materials, posted on the Site, and provided through electronic communication.
3.1. The Contractor, after complete receipt of payment from the Customer, within and under conditions specified in the Announcement and according to Tariff,is obligated to render the Customer information services.
3.2. In an appropriate Announcement essential conditions and parameters are determined, including: the short contents of the course,time and conditions, its carriage, аvailability and set of Information services,dates, during which Services are provided, the cost of services. 4. PROVISION OF ACCESS SERVICES
4.1. From the moment of complete payment of Services, the Customer receives a hyperlink that leads to the section of the Site , closed from common access, where the Customer is granted personal access to paid information services during the time of provision of services.
4.2. The Customer independently provides installation, setting and usage of technical instruments and software necessary for receiving the Services.
4.3. The Contractor has the right to place into free(chargeless) access to the course and to own discretion discontinue to them free(chargeless) access. 5. PAYMENT ORDER
5.1. The Customer is obligated to pay the Contractor for the purchase of Information services. The purchase is realized as a one-time grant, in complete capacity, if otherwise not stated in the announcement, posted on the Contractor's website.
5.2. Order of transfer of funds, and also other conditions of purchase are determined on the Site and conditioned by secondary payment systems.
5.3. The cost of Information services can be changed by the Contractor unilaterally.
5.4. Information services are considered paid by the Customer from the moment of transfer of funds on the settlement account of the Contractor. 6. TERMS OF PROVISION OF INFORMATION SERVICES
6.1. The Contractor provides limited access to the customer for Information services, posted on the Site (provides access to the closed site area), under the condition of prepayment for this service.
6.2. Participation in the course is confirmed by filling out the relevant application and by paying 100% payment. Links to participation in the course are granted to the Customer through its direction to the email address of the Contractor, specified by him when filling out the application for participation in the course.
6.3. In case,if during 2 working days the Customer for one reason or another did not receive access to the Information service,it is necessary for him to contact by email at email@example.com
6.4. The Contractor commits to providing the Customer Information services through organization and carrying out the course, consultation or through providing to the Customer access to the restricted area of the site after cash inflow on account of the Contractor.
6.5. This contract has the force of an act on the provision of services
6.6. The Contractor reserves the right to cancel the participation of the Customer on the course without returning payment made in case of breaking the rules by him.
6.7. The Contractor reserves the right to cancel participation of the Customer on the course without returning payment made in case establishing a fact of the transfer of requisites by the Customer for participation on the course for third parties,of the distribution by the Customer of information and materials,received by him due to participation on the course, third parties, including pay.
The usage of information and materials is allowed only for private purposes and for personal use of the Customer.
6.8 If the Contractor discovered that material was laid out to free access, then the Customer is obliged to compensate for the damages to the Contractor according to the formula А*В where A- is the price of product
B - the quantity of free downloads of material from the Contractor.
If there's no information about downloads technically or it is impossible to find out, the damage is calculated as 40% from visiting the site.
K - the quality of days of finding material of the Contractor on the resource of the third party
S - the price of material 7. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONTRACTOR
7.1. The Contractor is obligated to provide the Customer 24/7 access to the Site using the account of the Customer.
7.2. The Contractor, in the process of provision of Information services, takes over obligations for technical support of the Customer.
7.3. The Contractor is responsible for storage and processing personal data of the Customer, and provides privacy for this data while processing .
7.4. The Customer guarantees providing the Customer with complete and credible information about services provided at his request.
7.5. The Customer reserves the right to change at any time the duration of rendering certain informative service/course and conditions of this Offer unilaterally without previously informing the Customer, publishing specified changes on the Site within 5 days from the date of their acceptance.
7.6. The Contractor is entitled to extend the terms of rendering a certain informative service/course, notifying the Customer within three days from the moment of acceptance of such a solution.
7.7. The Contractor is entitled to use the information about the Customer and his successes as a part of the work with the Contractor in the form of the case on his resources, scope of Internet and to use in marketing materials.
7.8. The Contractor has the right to engage third parties - Curators and Experts for the provision of Information Services in accordance with this agreement. At the same time, the Contractor is not responsible for the illegal actions of third parties in the provision of services under this agreement, but makes every effort to ensure the protection of the rights and interests of the Customer.8. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
8.1. The Customer is obliged to provide relevant information about himself.
8.2. The Customer is obliged not to reproduce, not to repeat, not to copy, not to sell, and also not to use for any purpose this information.
8.3. The Customer is obliged to support the correct technical state equipment and channels of the network that are providing him access to the Site. The Customer is not responsible for not providing (provision of poor quality) Information services for reasons,not depending on the Customer.
8.4. From the moment of receiving access to the materials by the Customer, the contract is considered fulfilled to the fullest and return of the money is not realized, only if not otherwise stated in the individual contract with the Customer or not covered by warranty in the description of this product on the Site.
8.5. All claims regarding the quality of the information services provided must be sent by the Customer to the Contractor by submitting an application by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
. The term for consideration of the claim(s) of the Customer by the Contractor is 30 (thirty) days (including claims containing a request for a refund) from the moment the claim is received by the Contractor, after which the Contractor makes one of the following decisions:
- disagreement with the claim and refusal to return the money, or
- consent with the claim and satisfaction of the request for a refund.
8.6. In the case of accepting the solution by the Contractor of returning the money , it is unconditionally accepted by the parties that the arbitration about the way of giving the money back stays in each concrete case at the discretion of the Contractor. The financial document confirming input of the money by the Contractor on account of the Customer is a proof of fulfilling by the Contractor obligations of giving back the money to the Customer, which unconditionally is accepted by the parties.
8.7. The Customer independently follows all updates and changes of information, posted in the closed section of the Site and concerning rendering the services for this contract. 9. THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
9.1. The Contractor and the customer, taking into account the character of rendered services,are obliged in case of disputes and disagreements,related to provision of Information services, to apply the pre-trial procedure of dispute resolution.
In case of impossibility of dispute resolution in pre-trial order the parties have the right to apply to the Court at the location of the defendant. 10. THE GUARANTEES OF QUALITY OF INFORMATION SERVICES
10.1. The Customer, accepting the conditions of this Offer, accepts all the risks, related to use of knowledges,skills,received by the Customer during the provision of Information services.
10.2. The Customer during the provision of Information services has the right to request from the Customer completing ''homework''-certain acts of the Customer., that were planned and entrusted by the Contractor ,allowing to the Contractor to check and to make sure the information is assimilated by the Customer,received during the course, gaining experience of resolving concrete exercises within the scope of the course,assessment level abilities of the Customer, and also for other purposes of the Contractor. THE''homework'' is directed to the Customer through an electronic network: to electronic mail or otherwise, negotiated separately in any case.
10.3. Uncompleted or improper performance of ''homework'' by the Customer is for the Contractor grounds for refusal in giving the money back.
10.4. The acceptance of claims of the Customer with the request of giving the money back discontinues after the expiration of 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the moment of completion of the course, if not stated otherwise, unconditionally accepted by the parties.Refunds are carried excluding commission expenses, commission payment systems, etc.) and payment of personnel costs.
10.5. In the event that the Customer did not show up for the paid course/consultation on the specified day and time, or voluntarily left the paid course/consultation without warning 24 hours before the start of the course or consultation, claims for a refund are not considered, and the service is considered to be completed and accepted by the Customer, and the act approved 11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
11.1. The Contractor owns the rights to use or exclusive rights to intellectual property objects used in the provision of Information Services. The customer is granted the right to use such intellectual property only to the extent necessary to gain access to Information services. If the Contractor provides the opportunity to copy (save) information material to a physical medium, the Customer has the right to use the information received for personal use.
11.2. By using the Site, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that all the content of the Site and the structure of the content of the Site are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, on all media and in relation to all technologies, both currently existing and developed or created subsequently. No rights to any content of the Site, including, but not limited to, audiovisual works, text and graphic materials, computer programs, do not transfer to the Customer as a result of using the Site and entering into this agreement.
When quoting the materials of the Site, if it is expressly provided for by the functions of the Site, the Customer undertakes to indicate a link to the Site. 11.3. In case of breach by the Customer of the provisions of this agreement concerning the protection of the Contractor's copyright, the latter shall demand compensation for all damages, including lost profits.11.4. Distribution (free of charge or for a fee), printing, reproduction, processing and modification of information provided to the Customer in the process of providing services, the implementation of any other actions with information or part of it entails criminal liability. 12. VALIDITY OF THE OFFER. FINAL PROVISIONS
12.1. The rights and obligations according to the Contract cannot be handed over by the Customer to the third party without previous agreement of the Contractor.
12.2. If this Agreement is concluded on behalf of a legal entity, then upon acceptance of the Offer, the Customer confirms and guarantees that the acceptance is carried out by a duly authorized representative of the Customer.
12.3. This Offer takes effect from the moment of publishing on the Internet on the Site and is active from the moment of recall/change of the Offer by the Contractor. Details of the Contractor:
POSMOTRITE NAVERH LTD
Company number 14095137
Registered office address
85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, United Kingdom, W1W 7LT